Tuesday 15 October 2019

Google Chrome

Much as I am unconfortable with Google dominating everything to do with the internet, I have to admit that Google Chrome is a great browers and I am actually writing this post from my bed lying here using my mini Chrome book computer!

Chrome has loads of great plugins, is fast and displays well, at one time I used to use IE but that is now only very occassionally.  My main browser is still firefox but I have to accept that Chrome is growing on me.

I even published an app in their Chrome store this is a webstore for Chrome plugins and accessories.  I sort of figure that the more links you can have from Google's own site even if they are nofollow ones, the better as their is likely to be direct traffic plus I suspect that Google's Trust score concept works based on the profile of sites that link to you and not strictly if they confer ranking benefits.

Anyway good work Google, and keep innovating in the browser and other online niches.

No comments:

Post a Comment