Monday 21 October 2019

Firefox

I used firefox all of the time, and it is great that they have now published our own Firefox addon
This can be seen and found on the Mozilla site here - Reporting Accounts on Firefox

I'll track the users of this as there is only one so far which is me!  But then it only went live in the last 30 mins.

I really love Firefox it has always been faster and slicker than IE and netscape for me, I use Chrome as a secondary browser and hate to admin it but that is growing on me also.

Anyway I like the ethos of Mozilla and the types of products and solutions they have slowly come up with over the years.

I am working on an Theme for Firefox next and should have that up and live in the next month or two also but great progress for now at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment